Services & Fees
House MovesWe can assist with all aspects of house moves and relocations. Round To It provides a beginning to end regional and national house move service, including:
- Researching relocation service providers.
- Decluttering and paring down household goods, selling them on Trade Me or similar or donating to charity.
- Arranging move day and supervising move days from beginning to end.
- Arranging reconnection of satellite TV, utilities etc.
- Arranging change of address and redirecting of mail.
- Organising unpacking at new address.
Decluttering and TidyingRound to It provides an efficient decluttering and tidying service:
- Decluttering and organising: wardrobes, kitchens, playrooms, garages.
- Selling of unwanted items on Trade Me or similar.
- Organising and preparing homes for listing for sale.
- Donating unsold items to charity.
- Arranging e-waste recycling.
Personal organising and assistanceWe can provide a full range of personal assistant services, the list below is an indication of what we can do:
- Running errands.
- Waiting for deliveries, or trades.
- Queuing at the post office for parcel pick up.
- Passport renewal and visa applications.
- Drop off and collect dry cleaning.
- Organising WOF or car license renewal.
- Take shoes and clothes for repair.
- Return library books.
- Personal shopping and gift buying.
AdministrationAny range of administration services, including but not limited to:
- Research quotes for utility bills and insurances etc.
- Maintaining an organised administration system for household bills.
- Research - for your holiday, research places to explore, find best possible hotel and travel deals for girls' weekend away, business seminar or golf trip.
Events planner and organiserRound To It can arrange any type of function, from birthday parties to corporate events:
- Researching and arranging venue.
- Booking caterer.
- Sending invitations.
- Organising hire of party resources.