Listed below are services that we have provided before - just to give you an idea of what we do. If what you're looking for isn't listed, get in touch and we can work something out.
- Researching relocation service providers
- Decluttering and paring down household goods, selling them on Trade Me, or donating to charity
- Arranging move day and supervising move from beginning to end
- Arranging reconnection of satellite TV, utilities etc.
- Organizing unpacking
- Decluttering and organizing: wardrobes, kitchens, playrooms, garages
- Selling of unwanted items on Trade Me or similar
- Donating unsold items to charity
- Arranging e-waste recycling
Private Personal Assistant
- Waiting for deliveries, or trades
- Queuing at the post office for parcel pick up
- Passport renewal and visa applications
- Drop off and collect dry cleaning
- Organizing WOF or car license renewal
- Take shoes and clothes for repair
- Return library books
- Gift buying
- Home fit-out
- Household purchases (from appliances to groceries)
- Purchase tickets to music and sporting events
- Table reservations, including transport arrangements for the night out
- Restaurant recommendations to suit taste, budget and occasion
- Research quotes for utility bills and insurances etc.
- Maintaining an organized administration system for household bills
- For your holiday, research places to explore, find best possible hotel and travel deals
- Tailor search in terms of holiday type - Girls' weekend away, business seminar or golf trip
- From birthday parties to corporate events
- Arranging venue, caterer, cleaning crew etc.
We charge a rate of $35 plus GST per hour and provide a comprehensive breakdown of hours and services provided. The first consultation to ascertain requirements is free, and after that the minimum charge is half an hour. Travel (fuel) will only be charged if the errand journey exceeds a radius of 10 km's from Meadowbank, and will be levied at the IRD rate